Vanilla love!


Hi there! I'm Harriet, I love food, and I love to cook. I'm also involved in littlePod, a lovely Devon based company that produces delicious vanilla products. Combine these factors with the fact that maybe I love food too much and need to lose some lbs, and 'poof'! The littlePod diet blog was born. I hope you'll be inspired by recipes I've found and made, that use vanilla in a low fat way. There's more to vanilla than yellow ice cream!

If you have any recipes that you'd like to share, please get in contact: hblikethepencil@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm hungry, but with no supplies I feel I may have to resort to eating some vanilla just for banter. Make me French Toast ? :-)
    P.S Bring everything lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried making the double vanilla biscuits but the dough was far far too sticky to work with when I tried to divide the mixture into two balls.Why do you think this could be?

    ReplyDelete